Thursday, July 1, 2010

Today Is The Day! The New Stampin' Up! Catalog Is Here!

I'm so excited - the first day of the new catalog!  Of course as a demonstrator I've been drooling over this catalog for several weeks and dropping major hints to everyone about it, then I got to distribute catalogs to my returning Stamp Club Members last Saturday!  But today we can actually order from it - with a few exceptions (aren't there always a few?)  Let's not dwell on that for today, shall we?

I think I mentioned that I now have a downline right?  My BFF Lisa K. joined up with me in mid-June, and she and I are coordinating our Open Houses.  Mine will be Saturday, July 10th, 1-5PM, and hers will be July 17th (I think the times are the same, I'll have to get back to you on that).  But we will be featuring similar items, so if you can't make one, maybe you can make the other!  The only thing we ask is that any Open House order you place be placed with the demonstrator you are already associated with (and if you're new, then you get to pick!)  In my case, I will be offering a FREE stamp pad of any color with ANY size order, and a FREE catalog with orders of $50 or more!  Plus I'll have retiring product for sale, and of course yummy snacks from Tastefully Simple as well!

So I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of some of the samples we will be featuring (we each made two so we can share them later):

Stamp Sets: Friends Never Fade, Occasional Quotes
Colors: Pacific Point (base), Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Daffodil Delight 1/8" Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Stamp Set: Rough Type Alphabet
Colors: More Mustard (base), Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot, Textured Impressions Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Small Heart Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Stamp Set: Elements Of Style
Colors: Pretty In Pink, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Accessories: 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Crop-A-Dile, Pretty In Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon

Stamp Set: Cute by the Inch
Colors: Naturals Ivory (base), Pear Pizzazz/Peach Parfait (left) OR Early Espresso/Cajun Crazye (right), Whisper White
Accessories: 1-1/4" Square Punch, 1-3/8" Square Punch

Stamp Sets: Awash With Flowers, Occasional Quotes
Colors: Crumb Cake (was Kraft), Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Pacific Point
Accessories: 1/16" Handheld Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Gold Brads

Hope seeing these samples will entice you to come to the Open House, enjoy some discounted items and the chance to do a make and take with new stamp sets & colors, and enjoy some treats as well!  Please RSVP to either Lisa or me as soon as you can!

Take care,
Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment