Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tastefully Tuesday - Lovin' Lemon Slush!

I'm so excited - in a little while I'll be heading with the girls down to Orland Park for a Tastefully Simple party at my cousin Ann's house!  Awhile back she ordered the Lovin' Lemon Slush drink mix so I asked her if she'd mind mixing it up for the party as well - she agreed!  So now I will have tasted all of our slush drinks as of tonight!

Sweet, tart and refreshing, this lovely drink mix is perfect for summer! Just add vodka and water, and freeze in the handy bucket**. (Or if you'd prefer, use rum or tequila in place of vodka.) Excellent served with fresh fruit, cheese and crackers for summer entertaining. Makes about 9 (8 oz.) servings.

Ingredients Needed:
  • 14 oz. (1¾ cups) vodka
  • Warm water (about 6 cups)


12.5 oz. bucket (354g)
TIP: For non-alcoholic cocktails, combine with 5 cups water or sparkling water. Chill, pour over ice and enjoy (do not freeze).

No comments:

Post a Comment