Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tastefully Tuesday - Tasty Rye Bread Mix!

It's that time again - today I'm featuring Tasty Rye Bread Mix, which is another Spring-Summer Limited Time product, so check it out while you can!  The box says to add plain yogurt and milk to this mix, but of course I didn't HAVE any plain yogurt, so I started reading the rest of the box, and you can substitute a can of beer for both the yogurt and the milk!  Hey, another Beer Bread!  That's what I did, and it came out great!  I made it in my mini-loaf pan, so now I have a way to make my own Party Rye!  Cool!  So if that sounds appealing to you, head on over to my website, or give me a call today.  Better yet, host a party in June, and you may get it for FREE!

So simple and so good. Just add milk and plain yogurt to this caraway rye bread. Excellent for paninis and Reuben sandwiches. Kosher. 0g trans fat per serving.

Ingredients Needed:
  • ¾ cup milk
  • ¾ cup (6 oz.) plain yogurt**
    **Low-fat or fat-free yogurt may be used.


13.4 oz. box (379g) (Item #724800)

No comments:

Post a Comment