Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tastefully Tuesday - Asian Honey Mustard Dressing

This weekend I had the pleasure of having a party hosted by my godmother, Aunt Helen.  Hands down THIS was her favorite item!  When the party was winding down, and the beer bread was eaten and the chips were gone, she was using Triscuit crackers to mop up the rest of the sampler of this dressing that I had brought!  

We had a great time at her house, and she got lots of free product too!  June is a big month for hosting - you can win free collections with party totals of $500 or more!  My calendar is filling up fast, so drop me a line quick!

Open and drizzle over tossed greens, coleslaw, sandwiches, grilled chicken or shrimp. With the fresh flavors of buttermilk, ginger, honey and a touch of red raspberry vinegar, it makes a dandy dip for raw vegetables, chicken fingers or egg rolls. Also excellent stirred into pasta and potato salads. Kosher

Ingredients Needed: 0


8 fl. oz. bottle (240ml)


PLEASE NOTE: I have now become Paypal Certified!  This means that you can email with Tastefully Simple orders or Stampin' Up! orders and I can accept your payments via Paypal if you prefer.  Of course both offer very easy online ordering options as well, but Paypal works when I'm having private specials and you'd still like to pay in a secure fashion.  Contact me with your needs, wants, and desires, anytime! 


Tomorrow, stay tuned - TEACHER GIFTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment