Monday, May 3, 2010

Summer Mini 2010 - It's Officially Open For Business!

Looky, looky, to the right (and below) - the Occasions Mini link has been replaced by the Summer Mini Link - so check it out!  If you come to my May workshop, you will get to work with THREE projects that all use stamp sets and other cool things from this amazing little catalog!

I've been preparing the May Projects using these products, and I'm also featuring as many retiring colors as possible, just to remind you of your favorites in case you want to stock up on things that will be going soon.  Remember, AFTER MAY 31, there is NO GUARANTEE on availability, just like with retiring accessories.  So June should be an EXCITING month!  Especially since my Hostess Appreciation Party is not until June 26th, so Club Orders may not be able to take advantage of last minute sales... keep that in mind... Stay tuned, if I'm ambitious, I may come up with a SPECIAL to help you order early and often!

No comments:

Post a Comment