Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tastefully Tuesday - Returning Favorites - Honey Teriyaki Sauce

It's Tastefully Simple's 15th Birthday - they're celebrating by bringing back a few favorites from over the years so this month I will be featuring some of these.  In honor of grilling season, I'm starting with Honey Teriyaki Sauce (Item #236100) which is so popular you can buy it in a 12-Pack!  

I will be featuring Returning Favorites at my Pampered Chef/Tastefully Simple Mystery Host Party on June 22nd, 7PM, at my home.  If you place an order that night I will enter your name once for every $20 ordered - so you could earn this and other goodies for free!  And no, the Mystery Host is just for Tastefully Simple, I'm the host for the Pampered Chef part! (LOL)  These two product lines really compliment each other!

Rich and tangy with a hint of honey, sesame seeds and brown sugar. This savory sauce is perfect for stir-fry or dipping eggs rolls and wontons. Or serve on spare ribs, chicken or burgers to add a taste of Asia to all your favorite foods.

Also available:
Stock Up & Save with Our Honey Teriyaki Sauce 12-pack - Buy 11 & Get 1 Free ($8.99 value)!

Ingredients Needed: 0

8 fl. oz. bottle (240ml)


And for my stamping friends, stay tuned, another post is on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment