Friday, January 22, 2010

Haitian Disaster Relief

From now until February 28, 2010, $2 from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set that is purchased from the Occasions Mini Catalog will be donated American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need.



Product Name
Item #
Price
I {Heart} Hearts – clear-mount
(block D recommended)
118571  
$18.95
I {Heart} Hearts – wood-mount
117010  
$26.95
    So if you were thinking of buying this stamp set, now you have two good reasons to get it!  Click on the Stampin' Up! logo to the right of this post to order it online through my website, or contact me directly.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment