Monday, January 4, 2010

Skinny Tin Gift Card Holder & Valentine Candy "Sour Cream" Box

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!  Hope you like it!  Like everyone else, I want to be able to "toot my own horn" and show off, but I also like to toot other's horns too when I see projects from them that I like.  Just like most crafters, I'm really good at CASEing things!  But that's the beauty of the hobby - you don't have to be creative, you just have to know where to find creativity!

This is the Main Project my Stamp Club will be doing this month, a Skinny Tin Gift Card Holder with 4 little mini-cards.  It's a big one, so I hope my girls bring their Creative Caps!  It is using (among other things) the new Sale-A-Bration Good Neighbors Stamp Set and Welcome Neighbors Design Series Paper which coordinate perfectly together!  These products are only available by placing orders of $50 or more (one free item for each $50) so if you're interested, contact me or go to my website to place an order (click on the Shop Now button).  Detailed instructions on the dimensions for this project can also be requested via email.  Hope you like it!

Here's the tin front:


Here's the tin with the little cards I made (so many options with the Welcome Neighbor DSP!)



And here are the cards close up (note the new scallop border on the card with the big heart):

 
 
 


The second project, a little easier, is called a "sour cream" container, and my girls will love this because this is where the candy comes in (stamping and chocolate - and after we're done we drink wine! :-))


So there you go - let me know if you want to come to my Workshop this month - I'd love to have you!

3 comments:

  1. I have to comment on my own post to test this part out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! You will have fun with it. Thanks for the sneak peek on this month's Stamp Club projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peg!
    I love your new blog!! What a clever idea for the tin - and what a great gift set that would make :-) Great inspiration!! Thanks for sharing your ideas. I love your background papers, ribbons & buttons, too. You're using my favorite colors!!!!
    Best wishes for a very successful blog!
    Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete