Friday, June 25, 2010

Fun Friday Cards!

Hi everyone,
I'm posting two cards today that I CASEd - I love to do that - it's still a challenge and fun to do, and the sense of satisfaction is just as great!

The first one is the Make&Take for my Hostess Appreciation Party, which my NEW DOWNLINE Lisa is hosting for the third year in a row at her house!  Thanks again Lisa!  I received this card as part of a Summer Mini Swap I participated in, and the designer's name is Cheryl Blaum. Isn't this cute?  I love the KISS technique on the pink scoop - this is such a fun set!

The second one is another cute idea I got from Stampin' Connection (one of the best reasons to be a demonstrator after the discount!).  This card is designed by Kristin Sova.  The only thing I did differently was used 1/4" instead of 5/8" Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon, since that's all I had.  Anyway, these two cards really have SUMMER written all over them, don't they?

So enjoy YOUR summer - I think I'm going to go find me a little bit of Tastefully Simple's MMM Mojito! and get packed for our Party tomorrow!

Take care,
Peg 

No comments:

Post a Comment