Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tastefully Tuesday - Go! Go! Asiago Dip Mix - Returning Favorites

Another Returning Favorite today - Go! Go! Asiago Dip Mix (731299)!  I love anything having to do with Asiago Cheese - one of my favorites all the time!  I'm serving this one at my Tastefully Simple Mystery Host/Pampered Chef party tonight!  I'll serve it with Blue Aztec Corn Chips and some other chips as well!  Gotta a lot to do, so I gotta run!

Simply add mayo and sour cream for a creamy, cheesy dip. Serve with chips, crackers and crisp veggies. Or sprinkle the dry mix on warm popcorn, mashed potatoes, buttered noodles or French fries. Each packet makes about 1 cup dip.

Ingredients Needed:
  • ½ cup mayonnaise (real mayonnaise only)
  • ½ cup sour cream

2 - 0.75 oz. packets per box (1.5 oz.) 42g

No comments:

Post a Comment