Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Color Announcement from Stampin' Up!

Yesterday Stampin' Up! announced a Color Renovation - their first in about five years!  Here's the new lineup...

And here's what's going away...

All this is taking place as of July 1, 2010 with the new catalog.  In addition, the In Colors that have been announced this year will be around for TWO years, and next year another five will be added, and they will be around for TWO years, etc. etc.  I'm happy about this one!

I'm glad to see this - some of the retiring colors were ones I never used.  Some of the others I'll miss, but there are others coming back from previous years that I am glad to see again!  There are more things coming but this is big enough, so I'll just let that sit and simmer with everyone for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment