Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tastefully Tuesday - Artichoke and Spinach Warm Dip Mix

Add cream cheese and shredded Swiss cheese, warm gently and enjoy this classic favorite with crackers, chips or sliced French bread. For a tasty twist, stir in crabmeat or sun-dried tomatoes. Each packet makes about 1½ cups dip.

Ingredients Needed:
  • 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
  • 8 oz. softened cream cheese*
    *Light may be used; fat-free will not set up properly.

2 - 0.5 oz. packets per box (1 oz.) 28g  (Item# 734309)


Of all the things I had at my Open House back in March, this was my hands-down favorite!  I had the leftovers for lunch the next day, and I'm serving it again this weekend with Mint Juleps while watching the Kentucky Derby!  I like to serve it with Pita Chips myself!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment