Monday, April 5, 2010

April Stamp Club Projects



Here are the three projects we'll be making this coming weekend for April Stamp Club.  The first card coincides with the April Two-Stamp Stamping Promotion that I've mentioned in previous posts and features a Sneak Peek stamp set called "Awash With Flowers":
Item  Description  Price 
117062  Awash with Flowers (wood-mount)  $39.95 
120549  Awash with Flowers (clear-mount)  $27.95

Plus, purchase spring-themed Two-Step Stampin' sets at 20 percent off the retail price--no additional purchase necessary! Qualifying stamp sets are listed below:


Item  Page  Description  Discount Price 
113824  94 Greenhouse Garden  $20.76 
113734  98  Fifth Avenue Floral  $19.96 
111578  101  Flower Fancy  $29.56 
113258  112  Trendy Trees  $14.36 

I'm also featuring the Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch (118073) - I had fun sponging the colors to make it look like a Pansy, which is one of my favorite flowers!  The colors here are Crushed Curry (base), Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, and Glorious Green.  The patterned paper is Razzleberry Lemonade (115675) - and the ribbon is also Rich Razzleberry (polka-dot 1/2" grosgrain - 115613).  The background that the flowers were stamped on is actually cut from the Top Note die twice!  (once in each direction).

Project Number Two features one of our "Under $10 Stamps" called "Simply Thanks (115560) which I actually earned for free with Sale-A-Bration this year!  I like the fact that I was able to do that and still use it for workshops since it is a current stamp.  I took my inspiration for the colors on this card from the ribbon I used.  This is the 1/2" ribbon from the Ribbon Originals "Orchard" collection (116232).  The card base is Sahara Sand, and is stamped in Sahara Sand ink with the "Woodgrain" Background Stamp (117100) which I've had all year and never found a chance to use it!  The other solids are Soft Suede and Old Olive, and the Simply Thanks is stamped in Soft Suede.  I love the fact that this card is gender-neutral, and easy to make.

Project Three is my "3-D" project for the month - a Grocery List that you can hang on your refrigerator!  I took a standard sized notepad from a office supply store and had them cut into even thirds, so the dimensions end up being 2-3/4" by 11-3/4".  I've seen variations of this project on Angie Kennedy Juda's blog and while she  used a shorter notepad, the idea is the same.  The backing paper is Always Artichoke stamped all over using the background set "Sprinkles" (115076) which I also earned for free from Sale-A-Bration!   The other images are from one of my favorite sets called "Great Friend" (113792) and uses Bravo Burgundy in addition to the Always Artichoke ink colors.  This is a super-fast and easy project to make as well.  I glued half of a "business card magnet" onto the back so it can be put on any magnetic surface.  Voila!  I know I will be making a few of these for myself!

Hope you like these projects enough to RSVP for the Stamp Club - remember, April 10th 1-4pm, and April 11th 2-5pm.  If you can't make it but would like the instructions for these projects, just drop me a line and I'll email them to you.  I can also put together project kits for a small fee.

Have a great day, see you soon!
Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment