Thursday, March 4, 2010

Announcing My New Adventure!

Hey, what's that new logo to the right?  Well, it's a link to my new business venture - I've decided to start selling Tastefully Simple (don't worry, I'm not leaving Stampin' Up!)  I am open for business!  Tomorrow I will be sending out invites to my Open House at the end of the month (Friday, March 26th to be exact - 7-9PM CDT) but I'm so excited that I can't contain my excitement any longer!  My upline is my blogger-pal and fellow Stampin' Up! demo Kim Evans (hi Kim!) who convinced me that the two businesses go very well together.  Especially if you know my Stamp Club - we love a good party and Tastefully Simple has great party food!

The new Spring-Summer 2010 catalog starts officially Monday, March 8th, and here is a SNEAK PREVIEW of one of the items that we will be carrying (and you can sample it at my Open House!)

MMM ... MOJITO™ DRINK MIX MINI 
723600 
Price: $7.99

I can't wait to try it (no I haven't yet, but I'm new, so give me some time!) but it is super easy - just add rum and water (or just water if you want to make it non-alcoholic), throw it in the freezer overnight, and voila - a frosty drink that is great with tortilla chips and Corn, Black Bean Salsa (127108) or salsa made with the Simply Salsa Mix (228108), or a new one - Sweet Pineapple Chipotle Salsa (723800 available March 8th)!

Starting next week I will start featuring a different item - some of them you will no doubt be familiar with and some maybe not!  So stay tuned, and click on the Tastefully Simple logo to go to my website and check out the online catalog and (if your so inclined) place an order!  It gets shipped directly to you so no worries!

Thanks,
Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment