Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bon Appetit!

I'm so excited, I have TWO catalog parties, an Open House, and a Stamp Club Mystery Hostess party set up for this month with Tastefully Simple!  Which is cool, because for the first 100 days, they give you extra incentives if you book four parties and get a certain amount in sales in each of the three months that encompass those days.  I didn't think I'd be able to manage four parties since my Open House isn't until March 26th (and my first segment is up on April 5th), but then my friend Ginger at church said "I'll do a Catalog Party!"  My mom graciously agreed to be the 4th party, so I'm on my way!  I was so thankful for both Ginger and my mom that I decided to enclose a thank you card in their Hostess packets since I had to give them some info anyway.

I love My Chef Guy from the Voila stamp set (115102)!  I love stamping parts of him in patterned paper and piecing it together too!  And I finally used the accessory set Voila to Go (115104) with the turkey in his platter (and I didn't take a picture, but I stamped a slice of cherry pie on the inside too!)  His pants and the card background come from the Night & Day Speciality DSP that was in the 2009 Holiday Mini.  You may recall that I missed the boat on using this paper in a class and I'm just now finding uses for it.  I saw the houndstooth paper and decided that My Chef Guy had to have those for his pants someday!  I used Ruby Red for his scarf and the Thank You Message (from Thank You Kindly stamp set 111700 or 120248 SAB until March 31st), and Watercolor Wonder Crayons were used to color the turkey, the platter, and put some color into My Chef Guy's cheeks!

I love the fact that one business can complement the other!  I'm getting very excited about my Open House, and my Stamp Club (next weekend, March 13th and 14th - click on the Stampin' Up! logo to go my website for details on times and supply needs).

Bye for now!
Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment