Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tastefully Tuesday - Samba Sangria Slush Mix!

This week's featured item comes from the Spring-Summer line - Samba Sangria Slush Mix! (Item #296108).  I featured this item at my Open House last Friday night as an add-on to the regular Party Food Kit and Sample Selection and I'm glad I did!  It was a big hit, and a lot of order forms had it checked off before the night was over!  I used two bottles of Shiraz (my favorite red) - mixed it up and tossed it in the freezer.  Talk about easy!  And yummy!  Great companion to all the yummy samples we had too!  Can't wait to try it again on a hot summer night out on the screen porch listening to our favorite blues station!

Simply add your favorite red wine and water! Keep frozen in the handy bucket* for a warm weather treat anytime. For easy and elegant entertaining, serve with crackers, French bread, Brie cheese and grapes. Makes 9 drinks.

Ingredients Needed
  • 2 (750ml) bottles red wine
  • Warm water (about 1½ cups)

                                   12.5 oz. mix (354g)


This huge bucket costs $9.99, and I hope you consider trying it if you are a Sangria fan!  If so, click on the Tastefully Simple logo on the right to go to my website to place an online order or give me a call and I can order it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment