Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Introducing Tastefully Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!  My upline Kim had a feature last year that I loved called Tastefully Tuesday where she would highlight a different Tastefully Simple product each week and provide recipes.  I've decided to try to carry on that tradition this year - we'll see how it goes!

Today I'd like to start with my all-time #1 product, one that I try to never run out of: Garlic Garlic (163108, $8.99)!  I grab this wonderful jar to add flavor to all sorts of things - casseroles, sauces, sauteed veggies.  There's even a recipe right on the jar for a Garlic Dip.  But my favorite way to use it is to make Garlic Breadsticks!

Take one tube of Pillsbury Bread Sticks and lay them out on a non-stick cookie sheet.  Brush with olive oil (probably need about 1/4 to 1/3 cup).  Sprinkle with Garlic Garlic, and bake according to package directions, or even longer to make them crispy!  As Rachael Ray would say, Yum-O!  These breadsticks are excellent with Italian food and Caesar Salad.  And this idea works great on French Bread slices as well.  Very fast, very easy!

So we're keeping it simple today - if you want to check out more products like this visit my website (click on the Tastefully Simple logo on the right!)

No comments:

Post a Comment