Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Punch-y Leprechaun!

Hi everyone!

I've wasted no time in changing up my blog from Valentine's to St.Paddy's - we only have a month to go as of tomorrow!  If you recall the Easel Cards I posted recently, one of them featured a leprechaun made all of punches - I had a few bravel souls who made them at my Stamp Club this weekend - including one that looked like a "Blues Brothers" version!  Hilarious!  No picture though, sorry... oops... keep forgetting  I have a blog to put them on - or maybe I was just lazy... anyway...

So I thought about using him for my March Blog Header, but scanning him in is difficult since I don't have all those fancy Photoshop tools laying around.  Then I remembered - we have punches in My Digital Studio!  Whoo hoo!  So I built him from the punch elements available in My Digital Studio, and then applied him to one of the new background papers available for downloads - Textured card stock.

Not as fancy on the side-bars this month - I may change that up later, as I'm not sure what I want to do there yet.  I'm still new to this blogging thing!  But I tell you, if I didn't have My Digital Studio, I don't know what I'd do!  It really makes it fun and easy to customize my blog.

That's it for today - hope you like my little guy!
Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment